Dr. Caroline Leaf is a cognitive neuroscientist with a PhD in Communication Pathology specializing in Neuropsychology. Since the early 1980‘s she has studied and researched the Mind-Brain connection.
During her years in clinical practice as a Communication Pathologist she developed tools and processes that help people develop and change their thinking and subsequent behavior. Her scientific Science of Thought techniques have transformed the lives of patients with Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), learning disabilities, emotional traumas and released the potential of thousands of young students and adults.
In This Episode:
- The difference between the mind and the brain
- Why it mattered that people believed in her growing up
- How to increase awareness of thoughts
- The mind as an iceberg: explaining the conscious vs. unconscious parts of your mind
- The process in which one atomizes their thoughts
- Why we are naturally wired for love
- Non-judgmental framework as a component of optimal mindset
- The toxic thoughts that get in people’s way
- The time it takes to form a habit
“Humility and brilliance together is a very powerful combination in developing mastery. It also enables you to be set free from the fact that you don’t need to be anyone else.”
Best advice she received from a mentor: “When you go beyond what I know, that you’re on to something.”
“Whatever you think about the most you will learn. It’s the repeated effort that makes learning takes place.”
“Moment by moment, day by day, we are redesigning the brain.”
Please support our partners!!
We’re able to keep growing and creating content for YOU because of their support. We believe in their mission and would appreciate you supporting them in return!!
Click HERE for all links and codes to take advantage of deals from our partners.